Brand new Yinhe bats are made of the highest quality wood selections available and the quality and finish is outstanding with ITTF approved rubbers Yinhe 9000.
This is a factory-made racket, ready to play. The 2 rubber sheets had already been glued on the blade by factory.
A free YINHE bat case is also included to help you protect the bat and keep the rubbers clean.
- Bat pre-assembled by the manufacturer.
- Yinhe 5 ply wooden blade
- Yinhe 9000 rubbers ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) approved.
- Yinhe full sized bat case with balls pocket.
- The handle is flared, shaped to provide comfortable control.
- Weight: 175g approx.
- Handle length: 10cm
- Playing head size: 150mm x157mm approx.
The racket has a pretty tough feeling for the ball. Not very hard, somewhere between medium and hard. There is also a little vibration. The handle is quite thick and wide in the hand is very convenient, is finished smoothly.
Series factory rackets YINHE (Milkyway): they have the youngest in the line called 01B and increases with increasing numbers of price and quality. The youngest (01, 02, 03) are slightly cheaper than the
models 05b /06b /08b
Please note:The handle color may be different from the picture