Mizuno Wave Hurricane 2 Shoe
No matter what the court condition, the Mizuno Wave Hurricane 2 pushes the limits of impact absorption and is best suited to athletes looking for a technical indoor performance shoe that is made to be lightweight and superbly cushioned.
The upper part of the Hurricane 2 is constructed from a lightweight AirMesh material which is superbly breathable to keep the feet as cool as possible, and synthetic overlays which offer additional support to the top of the foot.
At the heel of this shoe is a AP+ insert which is strategically placed to keep the foot securely in place for comfort and effectiveness. There is also a removable moulded sockliner which offers extra comfort and cushioning to the shoe and can be replaced if you desire to do so. The Mizuno specific wave plate features in the Hurricane 2 which provides superb stability and high impact cushioning.
The specifically designed Hurricane 2 outsole features integrated flex grooves known as Dynamotion Grooves which are used to improve stability and on court agility. Another feature which helps to allow your foot to stay cool and dry is the Mizuno Intercool which makes the outsole superbly breathable and works to vent cool air into the shoe. The sole is also non-marking, therefore making it ideal for indoor court sports.
- Mesh Upper - Provides a breathable environment, keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- Breathable - To ensure you stay cool and dry whilst training.
- Non Marking Outsole - Perfect for indoor court sports. Airmesh - Breathable and high durable.
- AP+ Insert - Offering support to the heel.
- Removable Sock Liner - Giving extra cushioning and comfort to the shoe.
- Mizuno Intercool - Providing ventilation for the shoe. Dynamotion Grooves - Gives the shoe freedom and allows for full and easy movement.